|Please please please ignore the ugly, messy counter. Puh-LEEZ?|
And then, having tucked the cardboard into the guest room, we rather forgot about it until we had guests last week. Oops!
As fate would have it, just as B was needing to get a plan together, he received his daily Instrcutables email and included was a model of a house similar to this. PERFECT!
The original instructable can be found here, and the calculator Brien used is here. Be aware, should you decide to use the instrucable and the calculator, the lady mixed up her "A's" and "B's" from the calculator, causing B a wee smidge of heartache.
We had both isosceles and equilateral triangles, otherwise known as "large" and "small".
Well, that, and George objected to being ignored and nipped at B's feet. :oP
If any of you happen to have a truckload of cardboard you would like to get rid of, I'd highly recommend making one of these. It came together over the course of two days with very little difficulty, and it is a hit with all members of the family (well, except maybe Holly...). :o)
1. So, now I'm on a sunflower and morning glory kick. So sorry. ;oP
2. The toe-toes are looking SO good!
4. The cats have begun to wake Lil up for her to get them brekky. This is a wonderful thing since she loves them SOOOOOOO much. :o)
5. Have I mentioned recently just how in love I am with my house? The new carpet, the new walls, the new entertainment center, all of it. Ahhhhh. :o)
6. Oh, and the fact I culled a large number of toys certainly doesn't hurt with keeping the clutter down either. In fact, with fewer toys, Lil's better able to see what she does have to play with and plays better. Does that make sense?
7. And, in case I haven't mentioned this either, I'm insanely in love with my wonderful husband who is not only an amazing husband, but and incredible Daddy as well. :o)